Disclosure:Please note that below are some affiliate links and without any additional cost for you, I will earn a commission. They compensate me when you purchase products using my affiliate link, which helps you make this guide for free.
BIOTIQUE BIO CUCUMBER PORE TIGHTENING TONER REVIEW
Table of Contents
With the rapid spread of diseases, skin irritations have become a common problem for all. To avoid such irritations and pores, “Biotique” has come up with a refreshing solution for us. Yes, you got that right. It’s a toner namely “Biotique Bio Cucumber pore tightening toner Review”. The much-needed consistency of cucumber, coriander, nutgalls, and peppermint oil makes the product unique and distinctive.
Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review
The product is one of the topmost toners in India. It is so because of the presence of Himalayan water in it. It is said that Himalayan water is extremely beneficial for treating pores of the skin. Not only pores but also acne.
Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner is unisexual so both men and women can use it. The pH level of the skin gets balanced as well as restored because of the presence of cucumber extracts and botanical properties.
Important points about the product:
- Some people get into the misconception that it’s a cosmetic product. However, that isn’t the case.
- Secondly, the product claims to be preservative-free. That isn’t possible at all since the product contains water so it cannot be preservative-free.
- The product is a must-use during summers since it gives a cooling effect to our skin.
- According to many dermatologists, peppermint oil is not good for our skin.
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner helps in keeping our skin hydrated. Skin hydration is one of the most important things to consider while choosing products for your daily skincare routine.
- The aroma of the product is not so strong. However, for some, it might be strong.
- The color of the toner is green due to the presence of ” dhania” and cucumber.
- According to long-term users, it contains a minimal amount of alcohol. They claim that the product isn’t completely organic. On the contrary, the product has notable therapeutic properties.
- The packaging of the product is appealing.
- The product is convenient to use which in turn makes it travel-friendly.
The price of the product is 175Rs. (120ml). It is neither too costly nor too expensive so trying won’t be a bad option.
For normal and oily skin. Not at all meant for consumers with dry skin.
- Daru Haldi Root – 0.1%
- Dhania Fruit – 2.0%
- Maju phal – 2.0%
- Peppermint Oil- 0.85%
- Kheera Jal- Q.S.
How to use the product?
The product should be used twice a day. Before using the toner, make sure you wash your face. With the help of cotton balls, gently clean and rub at your pores. Within a few days, you would be able to spot the difference.
Note: Before using the product, shake it well.
A product has its pros and cons. However, one must try before coming up with a final judgment. The Himalayan water, Dhania fruit and Majul Phal present in the product might work on your skin. So why not give it a chance?
According to my personal experience, the aforesaid toner works well. It helped me to get rid of my pores. The strong smell of it is something I didn’t like. So, this article was all about Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner Review. Please give your valuable comments below.
This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related topics. The information and other content provided on this blog are not intended and should not be considered, or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This blog does not advise, diagnose, or treat any medical, nursing, or other professional health services. We cannot diagnose the condition, provide secondary feedback, or make specific treatment recommendations through this blog or website. If you or anyone else has a medical concern, you should consult your healthcare provider or seek other professional medical treatment immediately.